Convert to Play MP4, MKV, FLV, AVI, WMV, VOB, MPEG, FLAC, WMA on iPhone 6/5s/4s/5/6+/6s
As the successor of iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6S and iPhone 6S Plus feature 4K video recording (3840 by 2160) at 30 fps. However, iPhone 6S supports limited video and audio formats with certain iPhone support codec including MP4, MOV, M4V, AAC, MP3, ALAC, AIFF, and WAV. As for other video and audio formats like AVI, FLV, WMV, MKV, MPG, SWF, WTV, 3GP, WRF, TVS, MXF, VOB, FLAC, CAF, WMA, OGG, SHN, VOC and more, we need to use a third part iPhone File Converter to convert video or audio to iPhone 6S recognized video audio formats. In this article, we are going to show you steps to fast convert AVI, FLV, WMV, MKV, MPG, F4V, SWF, WTV, 3GP, WRF, TVS, MXF, VOB, FLAC, CAF, WMA, OGG, SHN, VOC etc. to iPhone iPhone 6/5S/4S/5/6+/6S/6S Plus.
Best Video Format for iPhone
1. H.264 video up to 1080p, 60 frames per second, High Profile level 4.2/4.1 with AAC-LC audio up to 160 Kbps, 48kHz, stereo audio in .m4v, .mp4, and .mov file formats;
2. MPEG-4 video up to 2.5 Mbps, 640 by 480 pixels, 30 frames per second, Simple Profile with AAC-LC audio up to 160 Kbps per channel, 48kHz, stereo audio in .m4v, .mp4, and .mov file formats;
3. Motion JPEG (M-JPEG) up to 35 Mbps, 1280 by 720 pixels, 30 frames per second, audio in ulaw, PCM stereo audio in .avi file format.
Best Audio Format for iPhone
AAC (8 to 320 Kbps), Protected AAC (from iTunes Store), HE-AAC, MP3 (8 to 320 Kbps), MP3 VBR, Audible (formats 2, 3, 4, Audible Enhanced Audio, AAX, and AAX+), Apple Lossless, AIFF, and WAV.
To add those unsupported video to iPhone, you can use an iphone video converter freeware to convert videos and songs from not supported format to iPhone supported format. Download iPhone video converter for free from:
The iPhone video converter tool works on Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/2000 computers and can convert unsupported videos for iPhone 6S plus, 6S, 6+, 6, iPhone 5S, 5, 4S, 4, 5C. You can use iPhone video converter to convert and add any video files for iTune and then sync to iPhones.
Windows Media Files (avi,wmv,asf,dvr-ms,ms-dvr), MOV/MP4 Files (mov,mp4,3gp,3g2,m4v,qt), Real Media Files(rm, rmvb), Flash Video File(flv), Matroska Video files(mkv), AviSynth Scripts(avs), Sony High Definition Video File(m2ts), MPEG-1 Video Files(m1v,mpe,mpg,mpv,dat), MPEG-2 Video Files(m2v,mpe,mpg,mpv,vob), Divx Video Files(divx), Ogg Media Files(ogm), Online video(YouTube, Google, Nico videos), Other Video Files(dv,amv).
- MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MP4, AVI, WMV, MKV, M2TS, FLV, SWF and 3GP
- Android phones and tablets: LG phones and tablets, Samsung Galaxy Note 4, Note 3, Samsung Galaxy S6, S5, S6 Edgie, Nexus 5, HTC One, Moto X, Kindle Fire HD, Google Nexus 7, Roku 3, PSP, Zune, Nokia, ZTE Anthem 4G, mobile phone, Roku player, ZTE Grand S, ZTE Avid 4G, Ascend Mate, Pocket PC, Sony Xperia Z, Nook HD/HD+, Nexus 7, ZTE V98, Acer Iconia Tab A700, and many more...
- Mobile Phone
- MP3, ogg , WMA, AAC M4A and WAV audio files
- DVD Movie (MPG)
Easy steps to convert not supported videos for iPhone 6S plus/6S/6 plus/6/5S/5C/5/4S/4
Step 1: Add videos to iPhone video converter software
In iPhone video converter software, press "Add files" on top tool bar, or simply drag and drop to add movies, TV series, or downloaded videos or audio media into the video converter program. Then set up "Output folder" at the bottom of the program main window, make sure there are enough free space at your designated path.
Step 2: Select iPhone file format as output profile
After adding media files, go to the output format box. There are many built-in profiles for popular devices. Select iPhone->iPhone MPEG-4 videos (.mp4).
Step 3. Convert video to iPhone format.
Click to select the video or audio files to be converted, and click "Convert" button to start converting. You will see the converting progress dialog.
Step 4: Import converted media to iTunes and then sync to your iPhone
After the conversion is completed. You can add the output media to iTunes and then sync to your iPhone.
Download iPhone video converter tool online to convert media files so that you can watch or listen them on your iPhone.