Serial Advanced Technology Attachment, often abbreviated SATA or S-ATA, is the current standard technology for connecting devices like optical drives and hard disk drives to the motherboard. With higher data transformation reliability and much simpler structure, SATA hard drive is regarded as the future trend of the computer hard drives. However, in daily use, without making drive data backups, even when you do use such advanced SATA drives, you also can encounter some data file loss.
What may cause files been deleted from SATA hard drive
Following are the coommon reasons which may cause files on computer hard drive been deleted:
1. Accidental Deletion: Wrong usage of cut and paste commands, using Shift+Delete keys while deleting, emptying of recycle bin can cause loss of important files from your SATA hard drive.
2. Hard Drive Crash: File system conversion errors, Virus attacks, bad sectors on hard drive, etc are the reasons that lead to hard drive crash. Files becomes inaccessible when hard drive crashes and lead to lose valuable files
3. Accidental Formatting: If you accidentally format the partition on hard drive instead of some other, for example, instead of E: drive if you select D: drive then it leads to data loss
4. Partitioning Errors: If you try to create new partition by using some ineffective third party software, then it may lead to lose files from your SATA hard drive
5. Common Errors: Improper shut down of computer, sudden fluctuations in power supply, usage of some third party software like antivirus might result in loss of precious files from your SATA hard drive
6. Improper Formatting: Formatting SATA hard drive without keeping backup of it leads to entire data loss from it
7. Reformatting: Reformatting SATA hard drive by converting the file system results in data loss. This creates a completely new file system and hence erases all the data present in your SATA hard drive
When files are deleted from computer SATA hard drive, Windows does not wipe the actual data of those files. Instead, it only deletes the file address entry. By doing this, the space occupied by file's data is now free as no file in file table is pointing that address, so the address can be used for any new file.
How to recover data from SATA hard disk
A SATA hard drive data recovery software will scan the hard drive, and then join those pieces of data into logical files. Download SATA hard disk file recovery tool for free from SATA hdd data recovery software.
Here's simple steps to recover deleted files from SATA hard drive.
Step 2. Install and launch Asoftech Data Recovery, then select the SATA hard drive where files were stored, then press "Next" to start scanning for lost photos, videos, documents, music and other files.
Step 3. Recoverable files will be shown in result page. Select those you want and press "Recover" button to save the files.
Download now SATA hard disk recovery software and recover lost photos, videos, documents, and other files
You can recover your deleted files worldwild as you can do it by yourself on your computer. So you do not need to go to data recovery centres, looking for data recovery services from specialists. You can performa data recovery and photo recovery worldwide, including countries Japan, USA, UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, India, Pakistan, Nigeria, Philippines, Germany, Bangladesh, Egypt, France, Italy, Thailand, Netherlands, Nepal, South Africa, Poland, Turkey, Iraq, Spain, Sweden, Kenya, Cameroon, Malaysia, Russia, Belgium, Israel, Austria, long island, Romania, Zimbabwe, Greece, Sierra Leone, Mexico, Denmark, Switzerland, Morocco, Norway, Ireland, Singapore, Ghana, Tanzania, Finland, Portugal, Liberia, Jordan, Algeria, Jamaica, Guinea, Uganda, Hong Kong, Czech Republic, Argentina, Yemen, Croatia, in cities such as chennai, bangalore, toronto, mississauga, delhi, kolkata, mumbai, pune, dubai, london, nottingham, hyderabad, Sheffield, Croydon, Barking, Bristol, Manchester, Watford, Luton, Dartford, Gatwick, Reading, Norwich, Chelmsford, Newhaven, Northampton, Southampton, Nottingham, Derby, Abingdon, Gloucester, Bury St Edmunds, Exeter, Los Angeles, Melbourne, Chicago, Houston, Perth, Philadelphia, Phoenix, San Francisco, Detroit, San Jose, Dallas, kenya, birmingham, finchley, vancouver, canada, montreal, ottawa, calgary, winnipeg, Australia, sydney, melboune, brisbane, auckland, hamilton, waikato, Atlanta, Boston, Riverside, Seattle, Minneapolis, Tampa, St. Louis, Baltimore, San Antonio, Delaware, Denver, Charlotte, Pittsburgh, Portland, West Midlands, Greater Bristol, Cardiff, Greater Glasgow, West Yorkshire, Bradford, Leeds, Liverpool, Greater Manchester, Nottingham-Derby, Portsmouth-Southampton, South Yorkshire (Sheffield), Newcastle-Sunderland, Paris, Randstad, Istanbul, Moscow, Saint Petersburg, Berlin, Madrid, Rome, Kiev, Bucharest, Minsk, Vienna, Hamburg, Budapest, Warsaw, Barcelona, Kharkiv, Munich, Milan, and states Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, San Diego, Miami, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming.